Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer called and said mine is in and ready for me to pick up! The next post you see from me should be after I own it. Woot!
I placed my deposit June 6th. Sigh

·
Registered
998 Posts
awesome.. Honda's shipping around the country makes no sense.. i have seen small honda dealers who already have Groms available and no preorders yet power dealers still haven't received Groms.. crazy.. congrats.. its so much fun :)
Congrats to GregW

me too, I called a Honda dealer 70-90 miles from my house and they are having two come in this week and the sales person said he will call me when the Groms are setup. Sales person quoted me $3,700 OTD price, Hollister has mind at $3,600 and some change OTD but the GROM will not come in for a while and I'm number 5 on their list.

I'm getting help from a friend JohnGrom from Milpitas who is helping me get a GROM from a local dealer since he had his name at various Honda dealers and he got his GROM but his name is on the list at other dealers and he is trying to secure a sale of a black one for me since the other dealer local called him and said the Black one is in and John has a deposit on it. He will try to secure the same price that he got on the first GROM which is around $3,600 plus change. That same dealer quoted me $4,100 but lets hope this works.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone! This is a fun toy

Attachments

Reactions: G19Tony

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LT1, AWD, Ty interior, Ty bumper, sonoma GT bumperettes, 99 18" rear wheels all around, etc etc

Good eye... That's my baby

Reactions: FatKidRadio

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I call it the Tyclone. It started life as a 85 GMC S15 Jimmy 4x4

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have worked every day except Sunday since I got it. Yesterday was another 13 hour day. Sigh. I only have 125 miles on the bike.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I have worked every day except Sunday since I got it. Yesterday was another 13 hour day. Sigh. I only have 125 miles on the bike.
:motorcycle3_smilie::motorcycle3_smilie::motorcycle3_smilie::motorcycle3_smilie:

Ride to work and back?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.