Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
White is what I like the best too, But the yellow is really growing on me though. Even if Honda doesn't offer the white to us there is no question you will be able to get after market. On my CRF they sell any color you can think of.

Dauntae

·
Registered
93 Posts
Platidip can be had in about any color you want. Plus when your tired of the color just peal it off.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Black-Plasti-Multipurpose-Rubber-Coating/dp/B000LNOOEO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374343703&sr=8-1&keywords=plastidip]11 Oz Black Plasti Dip® Multipurpose Rubber Coating 11203 11OZ - Amazon.com[/ame]

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Agreed. Might actually plastidip it white to see how it like it for a week. If I really like the white I might just paint it white.

·
Registered
93 Posts
There are several folks on the NC forum that have used plasti dip and have claimed it holds up really well. Keeping fingers crossed that is stays good. Could have a different color bike every month for about $20 a month

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.