Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps some moderator removed my post from yesterday because I posted a pic of a bike that was prettier than the Grom.

I don't know why that would have gotten my post removed. That bike isn't even being made anymore.

Anyway, I'm posting yet another intro.

I'm just not being as enthusiastic about this one.

No pichers for you!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, I'm looking at pics of the Grom.

It looks really small, and the wheels look like something off a scooter.

Then, I see stuff about MSX125 Owner's Manual...

OK, is this a scooter?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Welcome! Its a motorcycle with 125cc..... Maybe you posted something else with the picture?

The mods here are good people.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that, witty signature.

I created an album to put my pics in, so maybe this one won't be deleted.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nothing was removed. What time did you post at? Are you sure you clicked reply properly?

Anyway, Welcome! :)

Stew
Originally, my pic was linked off site, so perhaps that threw up a red flag.

I know it posted, because that was when I noticed this forum has that "this pic has been resized" feature.

I'll try it again....

·
Registered
179 Posts
So, I'm looking at pics of the Grom.

It looks really small, and the wheels look like something off a scooter.

Then, I see stuff about MSX125 Owner's Manual...

OK, is this a scooter?
So you signed up on a forum that revolves totally around a bike you know nothing about? Weird.

·
Registered
168 Posts
When i saw the thread title, i thought of that South Park episode....

"...aaaaand IT'S GONE!!"

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So you signed up on a forum that revolves totally around a bike you know nothing about? Weird.
Well, yeah! FREE BIKE! Hello.

Probably why 90% of the people are on here.

Looks like it might be a neat little bike. I'm not ready to trade my XR for it, but if something were to happen to my main ride - a GROM could be a possibility.

Before I saw "Win A Free Grom", I knew nothing about this bike. Now? I think it's kinda cool. So, the campaign is working.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Well, yeah! FREE BIKE! Hello.

Probably why 90% of the people are on here.

Looks like it might be a neat little bike. I'm not ready to trade my XR for it, but if something were to happen to my main ride - a GROM could be a possibility.

Before I saw "Win A Free Grom", I knew nothing about this bike. Now? I think it's kinda cool. So, the campaign is working.
I guess it's okay that you don't know much about the grom but being on here you'll learn to love it a lot, TONS of informational threads here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome! Like you, I'm gromless. Hoping to win. Haha. I'm not a Harley fan but i must say yours looks great!! The color sets it off for sure.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome aboard, friend.

I was hesitant to post pics of my current ride up (Yamaha Zuma 125) but other forumites and even a mod asked me to post pics of it in my intro thread, so I did. They're pretty laid back here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts