Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share your daily rides here.

I have been commuting to work on my Grom and it's been really fun. It's about 11 miles one way - mostly back roads. Best part is riding back. The weather is really nice right now. We had rain earlier this week and it brought the temperature down.
I am going for a ride tonight. Yes, that's right. 2 rides today. I'm a lucky guy.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
I rode 25 miles just to see what's up. WOT almost the entire time . the hills were slowing me down enough

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yup just got back, had to test out the new pipe and air box mod!

·
Registered
34 Posts
i go every day to work if it doesnt rain (around 4 miles) and yesterday took a ride for 50 miles. I uploaded a video of that

·
Registered
995 Posts
50 mile ride is a good distance, anyone know who has taken the grom on the longest single ride on this forum? I have a feeling people will be less inclined to do it because of how uncomfortable the stock seat is

·
Registered
34 Posts
I did 120 miles with 3 10 min stops in one morning (for refuelling and drink something) Same day at evening I was doing the same way back home :p. total 8h on the bike in 1 day

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ride as much as you can boys, riding season is coming to an end. and its freaking getting cold out. time to bring out the thermals ;)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Every day. Got caught in a storm last night and i was a little sketch after hearing the complaints about the tires being slippery as snot in the rain but they weren't horrible

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I rode to work this morning. I rode in the rising sun. It was pretty awesome. I am counting down the time to lunch so I can go a short ride as well. Spectacular weather right now in San Antonio. The best is yet to come.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
yep, took it to work. first time i've ever been passed by anything on my commute (45mph road, i was going all it had...)

·
Registered
160 Posts
I usually ride it to work lately while I gather parts and once I get everything I will down the bike for a bit. My commute to work is 6.5 miles one way

1 - 20 of 27 Posts