Good luck on finding another one, hopefully you can take delivery of the other one much earlier. Didn't the dealer say if your deposit was refundable or not at the time you made the deposit?i dont know...once i get it i am going to rip the manager a new A55H0LE
if i can find one locally i will buy it and try to get my $1,000 deposit back...if they wont give it to me i will tell them to go F themselves.
I'm waiting here in the twin cities, too. I've stopped by the dealership a couple times since putting down my initial deposit and tossed more money to pay it off only to find that mine didn't ship on the 25th because its was somehow tied up with the dealership's financing with Honda, whatever the system is where dealerships finance their inventory.I put my deposit down in June now I am being told I will not have my bike until early October or later.
what the f***???
I am in Minneapolis, MN.