Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a deposit down for the GROM, but have just come across a zero miles NSF100 which I could get my hands on. WTH do I do now :confused: Both would be nice, but not an option at the moment :eek:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Oh man that is a hard decision.

They are both very different for different purposes.

Truth is the NSF will end up just sitting most of the year.

The NSF is a cooler machine but the GROM can be used more often.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh man that is a hard decision.

They are both very different for different purposes.

Truth is the NSF will end up just sitting most of the year.

The NSF is a cooler machine but the GROM can be used more often.
Yes, exactly my thinking. All my bikes are track only as that is the only type of riding I do, but it sure would be nice to be able to legaly ride it to the sotre if i needed it :)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I'd go for the NSF and get the GROM later on. Too rare to pass on - especially if you can make use of it.

·
Administrator
365 Posts
Even though the Grom is a small bike, the NSF100 is smaller.

Bitchin little bike though, but are you really going to ride it? To have one would be awesome, but are you going to use it? Thats the real question.

Stew

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Even though the Grom is a small bike, the NSF100 is smaller.

Bitchin little bike though, but are you really going to ride it? To have one would be awesome, but are you going to use it? Thats the real question.

Stew
Absolutely! All I do is track riding. My plans for the Grom are to get it track ready anyway. I really like them both though. :D

I'd go for the NSF and get the GROM later on. Too rare to pass on - especially if you can make use of it.
this is what is getting in my head. They are very rare and to find one w/ zero miles makes it even crazier. It's almost as if my mind is made up, but I'd hate to miss out on the GROM if it turns out to be that much better. i could get one next year though :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...the funny thing is, i've always found the "Help me decide which bike to get" posts a bit silly. Now here I am and am really at a loss of direction :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
There will be plenty of Groms. Go with the rare bike.

·
Registered
54 Posts
would hate to see you loose your deposit. tough decision
If the dealer won't give him his deposit back then they are shady and should be avoided. If they don't give it back just call American Honda Corp. and complain. Likely AHC will get dealership to return the deposit. They don't like having shady dealers under the Honda brand.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
agreed. I would argue to get the deposit back.

Please post some photos of it when you get it :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts