Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks! My name is Misa and I recently bought a Grom. Been riding motorcycles since 2007 and the Grom is my fourth bike and I'm loving it so far! Anyway here's my video about it: Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5zog7hqW4]2014 Honda Grom 125, Baby!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Hope this link works!

·
Registered
327 Posts
You big guys look ridiculous on this bike. Lol! I'm happy you enjoy your Grom. I look like a bear on a bicycle on mine, but I don't care. It super fun. Have fun with yours!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Aloha, I'm getting one even though I got lots of other motorcycle. Reason gas prices, small I can fit the Grom anywhere and park it anywhere and fit it on my 4x4 tundra truck with no problem when I travel.

Hey in Hawaii make sure you have your Grom either locked in your house or chained to a coconut tree or something since I can pick up the motorcycle really easy.

A lot of the poor bradas might want a Grom with out paying for one. Get a low jack system or a GPS alarm system that you can track where you Grom is just in case someone JACKS it.

Groms in Hawaii are like surf boards, paddle boards, skate boards and bicycles. High thief item. Just being forewarn.

Hey Aloha and ride safe, yep helmet saves your head even if you guys/gals have no helmet laws.

Hint get a Gopro Hero 3 black camera it can be your video witness and might help you monitor who is at fault in case of a accident. Hero 3 Black can be had for $330 plus shipping from Bombay Motor Sports. Tell Pra Cisco San Jose recommended you to him.

Hawaiian on a Grom 205-9 lbs 5'9", Hilo Boy style

My real motorcycle, 1999 Hayabusa naked style, took off the plastic. Yes I also owned a 1987 YSR-50

Aloha and ride safe and get a gopro or any action camera mounted on your helmet you'll thank me later. I assume you already have one since you would not have been able to make a video unless your friends helped you out.

·
Registered
998 Posts
looking good... How tall are you
go to her web link 808yewtube, I think she mention 4'11", seems she is in the same group of people as my brother was since she is part time acting or extra. If she is into Hawaiian style music she would surely know my cousin Brian Pi'ikea Vasquez, ukulele player
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag2jGTt0Eao]Brian Piikea Vasquez and Lava Jam - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
149 Posts
Great vid, Misa! Way to represent the islands and the girl riders out there! I'm right there with ya! =) You're my idol!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hey Misa and Funsize...great choice...super cool bike...but don't let that discourage you from other bikes! Congratulations though! Seems like everyone, no matter what the circumstances, is enjoying the Grom!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I so want to rent a Grom the next time I go to Hawaii.

pretty fun here in Colorado as well. Just have limited ride time in the Winter. In fact it's to the point now that if you're not home by sunset you better be dressed for it. It's difficult because it's very hot during the mid-day, afternoon. Then the sun goes down and it gets cold quick on the Grom.

Great video. Looks like the Grom is perfect for you.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
looking good. what are the plans for the GROM? Time to spend all your money on it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You big guys look ridiculous on this bike. Lol! I'm happy you enjoy your Grom. I look like a bear on a bicycle on mine, but I don't care. It super fun. Have fun with yours!
Lol, I'm glad that all kinds of people love the Grom and not just me! Ride safe!
-misa

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great little vid! Perfect bike for the Island I assume. And fits you perfect! lol

Welcome and thanks for posting.

Stew
Gosh, I am appreciating the small size of this bike everytime I ride! Such a convenient thing! Makes my ninja 250 feel like an SUV!
-misa

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm 5'8 200 ibs and I love this little bike! It is perfect for riding around the suburbs and hitting up the beach.
Hi duvalgromer! Glad you like it as well! I love how this bike is able to go places my Ninja 250 can't! It totally rocks! - misa

1 - 20 of 36 Posts