GromForum.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
You know its funny, lately everywhere i go i keep looking around at odd places someday i can park my grom. Wonder if its just me?

·
Registered
995 Posts
Welcome Rob.

Thats the great thing about owning a motorcycle you can park in a ton of cool area's that cars can't :D Parking near the doors to the mall VS trying to find parking in the parking lot sure is awesome.

You know its funny, lately everywhere i go i keep looking around at odd places someday i can park my grom. Wonder if its just me?
i'm guilty of doing that too :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm also seeing places to take & park my Grom when I take possession:) I'm an amateur photographer, & I'll be able to get some great shots from the Grom that my Honda Ridgeline can't safely park or get me to. Also, I'm a jr high school teacher and I'm planning to park the Grom right outside of my classroom where I can keep an eye on it and, most importantly, where none of the students can touch it!

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
the freedom of claiming nearly any space outside for parking when on a bike is great . No line ups or nothing for parking.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just love the going to busy events when you have to wait for a parking spot but nope not for me I just roll up to the curb near the wall and park easy as that.

I love the look on some drivers when they are miserable and they watch you just come up and park. :)

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts