Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in Thailand for a couple of months now. Before arriving here, I had never seen or even heard of these little mini motorcycles. MSX's and KSR's are everywhere here. Many are modded. Attached is a pic of an absolutely sick one I saw this week.

I was able to rent a modded KSR last month, but can't find any MSX's to rent.

When I return to the U.S. in July, I want to order a pair of these for a 1 year RV trip around the US and Canada that I have planned. It seems like it would be a good alternative to towing a truck. Has anyone else done this?

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Its amazing how much is offered over there... If i had the cash Id order a ton of stuff and sell it here, people are always more willing to buy from american buyers and get their stuff within a few days

·
Registered
256 Posts
First off welcome to the site!

The MSXs only came out in Thailand about a year ago (???), but the KSR's have been around for years. That's probably why you can't find any MSX rentals yet.

Depending on when you want to take your RV trip make sure you order your Groms in advance, right now it's still a couple month wait for most people or scouring numerous dealerships to find an available one.

I haven't taken my Grom on a trip but i plan to. I have a full size Ford E150 van that I am going outfit to camp and will bring the Grom along inside or possibly on a hitch carrier.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First off welcome to the site!
Depending on when you want to take your RV trip make sure you order your Groms in advance, right now it's still a couple month wait for most people or scouring numerous dealerships to find an available one.
That's what I'm seeing now. I might need to put in my order soon then! Thanks for the kind reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts