Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to sound like a girl when I say this, "It was on sale so I HAD to buy it."

Pretty good deal too. I'm currently deciding if I'm going to keep it or see if i can make a couple bucks on eBay with it.

Fairly light under 5 pounds, made the 10 mile trip back from the R/C shop to my house without issue.

·
Registered
998 Posts
way to go, hell ya, My next hobby shop purchase will be quad-copter that can carry my GoPro camera and go about 3/4 mile away under RC control.

Good going, but worried about that bungee cord/net on the exhaust pipes

Those luggage rack works great.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to pick up a quad sometime soon.

I have a friend that has gone completely nuts over it in the past year. He started out with a DJI F450, and is now has a Tarot T960 that he just finished. He's lifted 15 pounds with it so far and looking to lift more soon.

His facebook for his flying: https://www.facebook.com/Notadrone1

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
way to go, hell ya, My next hobby shop purchase will be quad-copter that can carry my GoPro camera and go about 3/4 mile away under RC control.
I've got a dji phantom 1 and already regretting not spending the extra scratch for the model with all the bells and whistles (the gimbal, the onboard flying camera, etc.)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nice score. I'm currently in the middle of a resto on an rc10lss and a xxtcr. The xxtcr was my race truck way way back in the day still sporting a Novak fusion esc and a reedy rage type r.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
videos of that RC in action!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had some friend over today today to works on stripping down a car... Didn't quite make as much progress as I thought but maybe it was because I gave them too much alcohol....

·
Registered
998 Posts
I had some friend over today today to works on stripping down a car... Didn't quite make as much progress as I thought but maybe it was because I gave them too much alcohol....

Yep those liquid courage sometimes make you not want to work, another great use of the Grom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts