Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
downloading to my iphone 5 and my ipad 3, it is taking longer on the iphone 5 and looks like under an hour for the ipad 3

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
nope, not bricking my iPhail like last time.

·
Registered
187 Posts
noticed that it is not for the iPod touch generation 4 ... guess that slightly over a year peice of equipment is obsolete now. Just like my generation 2 (iOS 4) door stop

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope, not bricking my iPhail like last time.
what model ipad, works on ipad2 and ipad3 with no problem and also with iphone 5.

I love it, lots of neat features.

I never brick anything since I'm a Ex-IT person involved with Windows and Apple products and mostly Cisco Switches and routers and VOIP and such.

Biggest mistake that most people make is not following direction or not giving enough time for the SW application to finish it's install.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I installed it last night for my phone, my wife's phone (both 4S) and our iPad 2.
I really like it and welcome the change.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i do not like that I can no longer swipe to delete emails ... or edit messaging to delete individual texts, you can only delete the whole string.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i do not like that I can no longer swipe to delete emails ... or edit messaging to delete individual texts, you can only delete the whole string.
I haven't looked into the email thing yet, but you can also delete individual texts. Tap and hold on the text you want to delete and a balloon pops up. Tap "More..." and then hit the trash can at the lower left or click on more texts to delete and then tap on the trash can.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i did figure out the individual texts on my own, thanks for the info on the other stuff.

Everything always swiped to the right ... now we have Left and UP ... way to confuse the old guy, thanks Apple :)

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, just checked on the email. Swipe to the left and you can delete.
for some reason I'm a Michael Kelly type of guitar player, just got into electric guitars and I have a Fender Blues Jr. amp

I was the first paying customer to get the new improved Valor II guitar before it went on sale to the public. They are now hand made in Korea and the finished product and the action and playing is tops.

Valor II re-engineered for better playability

·
Registered
78 Posts
for some reason I'm a Michael Kelly type of guitar player, just got into electric guitars and I have a Fender Blues Jr. amp

I was the first paying customer to get the new improved Valor II guitar before it went on sale to the public. They are now hand made in Korea and the finished product and the action and playing is tops.

Valor II re-engineered for better playability
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/CiscoJ/media/April 4 2013 new stuff/IMG_1585_zps8b198ee8.jpg.html
:confused: I am confused by this...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just wondering if you are just using the Fender logo or do you play a Fender guitar or have a fender amp, just wondering
Oh ok! It just seemed like a random post. Yeah, I play a Fender American Deluxe Jazz V - hence the name BASS Overflow (not the fish). ;)
The Blues Jr. is a great little amp. I'm not that familiar with MK guitars but that one is a beaut!

Holy Crap is this new iOS a Battery Killer !
Yes it is... but I'm wondering if it's because I keep playing with it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i was thinking the same thing, but I really don't think I am playing with it any more that I normally do.
I have to charge it twice a day now, instead of just once.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i was thinking the same thing, but I really don't think I am playing with it any more that I normally do.
I have to charge it twice a day now, instead of just once.
I haven't messed with mine as much today and I'm at 78% at 2:38pm so I think that is actually a little better than what I used to get. I found a good article yesterday to help battery life with iOS 7 but I can't seem to find it now. I'll keep looking and post it when I do.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts