Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are any of you trading in or selling one or more of your toys in order to help pay for your Grom? I may have to sell or trade in a bike just to make sure that I have room for the Grom. If you are parting with something, what is it and why did you choose that bike?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
what would you possibly trade in? the GROM starts at a pretty low price.

any motorcycle that is cheaper than $5k is likely better off being sold privately anyways. Dealers will give you nothing for them.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
i might sell my sprint 1050 and replace it with a grom and crf250m or wr250x or drz400sm. but that depends on a couple contracts i may or may not get and how the rest of my finances go

·
Registered
11 Posts
Harley's for Groms

i might sell my sprint 1050 and replace it with a grom and crf250m or wr250x or drz400sm. but that depends on a couple contracts i may or may not get and how the rest of my finances go
Selling your Triumph is a Huge mistake!! Don't Do It. The ONLY bikes worth selling to help pay for the Grom are Harley's!!!

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Selling your Triumph is a Huge mistake!! Don't Do It. The ONLY bikes worth selling to help pay for the Grom are Harley's!!!
i am not a fan... it's a pig. there is nothing for aftermarket. it's not even fast. i miss my sv650s

·
Registered
176 Posts
i sold my 04 GSXR 750 track bike to pay for my grom. hated to do it but i just dont get the chance ride it anymore. had been collecting dust for 2 years :,( but it will be all better when my grom fills its spot next to my FZ1 and Super Tenere

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm selling a KTM 625 Supermoto first before I pick up my Grom. It's not exactly trading... since they are drastically different bikes. Nonetheless, I am getting rid of my current toy for something smaller, lighter, and MUCH slower and I'm very excited about it!
not sure how you ride your 625 but i sold mine to pick something else up and it was the worst decision EVER! that bike has been my favorite ride so far and i totally regret getting rid of it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.