Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are any of you trading in or selling one or more of your toys in order to help pay for your Grom? I may have to sell or trade in a bike just to make sure that I have room for the Grom. If you are parting with something, what is it and why did you choose that bike?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
what would you possibly trade in? the GROM starts at a pretty low price.

any motorcycle that is cheaper than $5k is likely better off being sold privately anyways. Dealers will give you nothing for them.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
i might sell my sprint 1050 and replace it with a grom and crf250m or wr250x or drz400sm. but that depends on a couple contracts i may or may not get and how the rest of my finances go

·
Registered
11 Posts
Harley's for Groms

i might sell my sprint 1050 and replace it with a grom and crf250m or wr250x or drz400sm. but that depends on a couple contracts i may or may not get and how the rest of my finances go
Selling your Triumph is a Huge mistake!! Don't Do It. The ONLY bikes worth selling to help pay for the Grom are Harley's!!!

·
Administrator
20 Posts
Have a few YSRs up for sale

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Selling your Triumph is a Huge mistake!! Don't Do It. The ONLY bikes worth selling to help pay for the Grom are Harley's!!!
i am not a fan... it's a pig. there is nothing for aftermarket. it's not even fast. i miss my sv650s

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm selling my CRF 80. Very clean well maintained sweet example of a 2004. I made yellow number plates for it. Either way.

·
Registered
218 Posts
don't trade your bike in on the grom, the dealer wont give you much for it, at least throw it up on here in the classifieds first never know who is on the lookout for more bikes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sold my 2008 TW200. The money i sold it for was almost a wash for the price of the Grom. Trading it i would have been lucky to get $1500....

·
Registered
176 Posts
i sold my 04 GSXR 750 track bike to pay for my grom. hated to do it but i just dont get the chance ride it anymore. had been collecting dust for 2 years :,( but it will be all better when my grom fills its spot next to my FZ1 and Super Tenere

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm selling a KTM 625 Supermoto first before I pick up my Grom. It's not exactly trading... since they are drastically different bikes. Nonetheless, I am getting rid of my current toy for something smaller, lighter, and MUCH slower and I'm very excited about it!
not sure how you ride your 625 but i sold mine to pick something else up and it was the worst decision EVER! that bike has been my favorite ride so far and i totally regret getting rid of it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts