Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just wish I wasnt gonna be the only one in tulsa with one, all my sumo buddies will get one once they ride mine I am sure.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Serious, good diet will reduce the weight, water is your best friend, your biggest meal should be breakfast and your smallest meal should be dinner. Lots of fruits and stuff like that. Lots of walking. You be surprise how much weight you can lose. My daughter went from 240 to 130 lbs and it did take a year but now I got her working out and stuff.

The Grom I'm buying is for her to use when going to College and short trips to the gym and local grocery store.

No one is FAT they just ate wrong in life, here is my friend Christian who went from 400 plus lbs to about 180 lbs, if he can do it you can. Hawaiians like to have fun in life.
http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...nday/-/5738820/12097400/-/f53h2u/-/index.html

Good luck on your diet and HP gains on your GROM

·
Registered
58 Posts
I used the added power/weight gains as motivation to lose some weight...went from 205 to 175 so far...but this was for my MV Agusta Brutale 910S with 125 HP at the rear wheel...buuuuut this will really help me hit a higher top speed on the grom too!!!

cheers!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I did weight watchers with my wife, I was sceptical at first but I started at 300lbs and I'm down to 250! Its always hard to stay motivated but if you have other people doing it with you, then it becomes easier. Kind of glad to see another portly fellow interested in the Grom ;)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
you sort of need both. you can upgrade the suspension but the acceleration will still be poor. you can upgrade the motor for more power but the suspension still won't be tuned for the heavier riders.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts