Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
if our odds are really about 1 in 800 ... that is pretty good.
Now if you eliminate all the people that jumped on the band wagon because they saw FREE, and eliminate the folks who already own this bike .... our odds could have been MUCH better :)
Good Luck to all !
I know I could really use it. Buying a house and tying up funds, so I may be looking at Spring before I can afford one.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yeah, I'm with you folks. May the luckiest person win. Hopefully that's me, But I doubt it, lol. That being said, I'm getting one regardless.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It looks like there are 2778 members here. I wonder how many have completed all the requirements for the contest? Pretty good odds even if everyone has.

·
Registered
187 Posts
oh shoot ... you are right, doesn't say anything about that thread ... well, even at 1 in 2778, that is still better odds than any contest I have ever been in :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
It looks like there are 2778 members here. I wonder how many have completed all the requirements for the contest? Pretty good odds even if everyone has.
I thought the grom was a phenomenon! Only 2700 members?! I thought there would be more. I share this stuff on Facebook all the time. Odds are def better then lottery haha. Some local people I know got theirs yesterday. Jealous right here

·
Registered
175 Posts
I totally forgot about it. If you haven't mentioned anything I would have forgot. Thanks for bringing it up I am sure you reminded the rest of the bunch :)

Good luck every one!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Having incredibly crappy luck here this week. And it seems life just keeps kicking when you're down. This would be a great way to try and turn things around.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think I saw one parked in front of my Honda dealership when I drove by. It looked bigger than I thought they would be. May have to go check that out...

·
Registered
18 Posts
if our odds are really about 1 in 800 ... that is pretty good.
Now if you eliminate all the people that jumped on the band wagon because they saw FREE, and eliminate the folks who already own this bike .... our odds could have been MUCH better :)
Those are pretty damn good odds! I'll take it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts