·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you get this thing up to do any wheel work? :confused:

·
Registered
187 Posts
like any other bike .... swingarm stand for the rear, fork stand for the front.

I have hung heavier bikes from the ceiling joists in my garage with a pair of ratchet straps too :)

If you are careful, you can probably also do it with a automotive floor jack and a peice of wood at center of gravity. Just have to find a way to keep it from tipping.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts

I have hung heavier bikes from the ceiling joists in my garage with a pair of ratchet straps too :)

If you are careful, you can probably also do it with a automotive floor jack and a peice of wood at center of gravity. Just have to find a way to keep it from tipping.
20lb weight on a ratchet straps is how my inlaws do work when alone lol

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There doesn't look like there is any place to put it on a stand. That would be my first choice. I have a nice jack, but there is no way to keep it off the engine.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Really really careful! I once hung my bike from the rear grab rail and when I removed the rear wheel it tipped over! Center of gravity shifted higher and it just rolled right over. A real stand is pretty safe, but you still have tio be careful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts