Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy the video which was taken today July 21 at Laguna Seca Honda Tent display, just click pic and the video should start. Video taken with my Gopro hero 2 set at full HD with external mic attached

up close video with no one on it, just click on the pic and the video should load

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
how did you like it? any overview of your initial thoughts?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how did you like it? any overview of your initial thoughts?
Just the right size to sit on, just the right size to fit in my Tundra truck.

All around fit and finish is a 10 or maybe a 20.

They had a couple of goof ball guys in the 200 lbs range who two up sat on the Grom, I think the Grom frame was at it's max capacity

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Just the right size to sit on, just the right size to fit in my Tundra truck.

All around fit and finish is a 10 or maybe a 20.

They had a couple of goof ball guys in the 200 lbs range who two up sat on the Grom, I think the Grom frame was at it's max capacity

I feel as if there should be a weight limit for two up on the grom. Those two guys must of compressed the hell out of forks and dampers.

So for those who want to two up with your wife or gf you might want to think twice.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I feel as if there should be a weight limit for two up on the grom. Those two guys must of compressed the hell out of forks and dampers.

So for those who want to two up with your wife or gf you might want to think twice.

My feeling is if you are going to go two up upgrade the front springs, upgrade the rear shocks and check the max load that the Grom is rated for. If you really want to go two up and you did all the engine mods of going up 150cc to 200cc than I would get one of those neat after market swing arms that I seen on the net for the Grom.:motorcycle4_smilie:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Cool - I hope we see the Grom down here soon.

Two great opportunities for a launch, Sydney International Motorcycle Show and Philip Island round of the Moto GP

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
My feeling is if you are going to go two up upgrade the front springs, upgrade the rear shocks and check the max load that the Grom is rated for. If you really want to go two up and you did all the engine mods of going up 150cc to 200cc than I would get one of those neat after market swing arms that I seen on the net for the Grom.:motorcycle4_smilie:
Awesome Cisco Thanks for the tip. I would certainly like to do the upgraded suspension on the Grom and have all the supports for it to run smoothly two up. Just depends what the wife says when I take her fro a ride.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I can't wait to see this thing on the street!
Depending on which area your from you might end up seeing a lot of them.

I have a feeling in my neck if the woods there will be a good bunch. I spoke to a few guys at a dunkin donuts meet and every body is getting one. There are a few that I met from this forum too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts