Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I was reading a old thread here and found someone that went out of state to get their Grom because the dealer didn't inflate the price and had it in stock .. so I decided to give the dealer a call (this was saturday) and he said he had a black one coming in within the next 3 days .. but I wanted a red one :mad: wel we went back and checked and said there is a chance of a red one being shipped too but I would have to wait till Tuesday (today) to verify it was shipped .. so this morning at 8:30 in the morning he called me and said my red Grom was on its way!!! so I left a $500 deposit!!

so next week I am going to take the girlfriend on a 700 mile each way road trip :mytruck:

BTW just for those still looking the black bike is still avail if anyone is in southern California and wants it I will have room on my trailer your not going to beat the price in so cal.. and have the bike by the end of thanksgiving weekend

·
Registered
998 Posts
well I was reading a old thread here and found someone that went out of state to get their Grom because the dealer didn't inflate the price and had it in stock .. so I decided to give the dealer a call (this was saturday) and he said he had a black one coming in within the next 3 days .. but I wanted a red one :mad: wel we went back and checked and said there is a chance of a red one being shipped too but I would have to wait till Tuesday (today) to verify it was shipped .. so this morning at 8:30 in the morning he called me and said my red Grom was on its way!!! so I left a $500 deposit!!

so next week I am going to take the girlfriend on a 700 mile each way road trip :mytruck:

BTW just for those still looking the black bike is still avail if anyone is in southern California and wants it I will have room on my trailer your not going to beat the price in so cal.. and have the bike by the end of thanksgiving weekend
What is your OTD price? I found a couple of places in Northern Calif where their OTD price is between $3,600-$3,650.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not paying tax or license till I get to California but the price out the door there is $3297 that includes freight, prep, and doc.

best price I found down here was $4450 lol I will NEVER pay over sticker for a car /bike I understand paying freight and prep as long as it is reasonable

·
Registered
998 Posts
I am not paying tax or license till I get to California but the price out the door there is $3297 that includes freight, prep, and doc.

best price I found down here was $4450 lol I will NEVER pay over sticker for a car /bike I understand paying freight and prep as long as it is reasonable

Very good deal, congrats and ride safe, I'm still waiting for mind.

I did buy all the stuff that I will put on it. I have the Michelin tires front/back, new white plastic being shipped from overseas, 14T counter sprocket, luggage rack, HID light kit.
I will pick up a set of mirrors and a new lower handle bar from cycle gear.

Ride safe

·
Registered
998 Posts
where did you get the white plastics from ? I am also looking for a TDM spec headlight
I bought it here, from overseas, I also ordered the 14T counter sprocket and luggage rack. The shipping cost $76 and that is slow mode shipping and not UPS. Try seeing if the local Honda dealer will special order you the white plastic because some Honda dealers are cheaper and it's OEM parts.
Honda - Complete Bodywork Set, MSX125, Type 2 Pearl Himalayas White Sche - New Honda Genuine Parts

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Congrats. Have fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts