Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just left a deposit for a grom coming in Feb. i can't wait to get it and terrorize the neighborhood!

·
Registered
65 Posts
congrats! I left my deposit a few days ago .. I hope to pick up the bike next week.. what area do you live in? I was told to wait till jan/feb too till I started to call around and I found my Grom they even had a extra black one that is still up for grabs

·
Registered
256 Posts
Depending on where you are you might be able to find one sooner. I just happened upon a dealer that had one in stock and bought it the day I went to to look at it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in New England, buying from my friend's dealership and they are ordering me a 14 1000rr too so I'm fine waiting. Can't ride right now up here anyway. But I'm definitely excited and can't wait to see one in person

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But shocker stickers and plasti dip add more power for less money :cool:
This is true...

I'm definitely going to do another bright pink "no fat chicks sticker" like on the last black bike I had. I just realized I can use this for a pit bike too next season, hell yeah!

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Welcome DoubleRGirl. The RC is so tempting... If next year goes well I will hit you up to see if it's still available. Wish you guys were closer so we could work on your bikes!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I gotta say this forum is way better than the cbr 250 one. Lots of new riders there, which I understand. But new riders giving other new riders bad advice was getting annoying

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.