Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my spare front and rear Gold Grom rims from Tyga and the rear red plastics left/right side and tail piece as spare for a up coming build to make the Red Grom that my daughter have a complete set of RED plastic from front to rear.

Daugher's Grom will be all Blue with silver rims "black paint removed from stock Grom rims" and stock brake caliper's front/rear will have the black paint removed and hopefully have the rear swing arm either chromed or polished. I have to see how the build will be or I might install the Gold rims on her Grom.

Tyga has about 5 sets of Gold rims
front
Honda - Wheel, Sub Assy. Fr. Gold, MSX125 Grom - What's New?

rear
Honda - Wheel, Sub Assy. Rr. Gold, MSX125 Grom - What's New?

red plastic rear R/L/T
Honda - Cowl, R., RR., Red - New Honda Genuine Parts
Honda - Cowl, L., RR., Red - New Honda Genuine Parts
Honda - Cowl, Center, RR., Red - New Honda Genuine Parts

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
sweet!
btw, if you decide to sell your stockies, i'll take em off your hands if we can come to a reasonable price ;) (will need them for race rubber) plastics too :)

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet!
btw, if you decide to sell your stockies, i'll take em off your hands if we can come to a reasonable price ;) (will need them for race rubber) plastics too :)
I will think about it, but I've been doing a few R&D to see if I can machine the rear Grom rim to make it fit on the front of the Grom so to get a wider front tire with out doing some custom rim build that cost tons of money.

I'm having more fun with this little motorcycle than with my Harleys, Hayabusa or ZX6R. My 1971 Honda SL 125 is on the back burner until I find a set of front and rear rims that are in excellent condition. My EX wife screwed up the rims of the SL-125 when moving the bike from our old house in Mohave Valley Arizona to her boy friend's house.:(

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
pics of them installed when you get em!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts