Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to install the mnnthbx fender eliminator but heard the 552 flashers don't work well. I am looking to install that and maybe led turn signals upfront. What would be the best led flasher relay for the grom for that setup? Thanks

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I thought flasher relays were universal. guess i was wrong. anyone else confirm the 522ll is the right one?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've heard mixed feedback on the 522 flashers. Here is what worked for me and everyone else that has used these...

This one is a direct plug-in and will work with any type of blinker setup (LED and NON-LED, a combo, etc). You will lose the clicker sound.

CF12ANL-01 LED Bulb Electronic Flasher | Flashers & Load Resistors | Car Bulb Installation Supplies | LED Car Bulbs | Super Bright LEDs

This one is also a direct plugin, but there is a 3rd prong that needs to be tied to a ground point. It functions the same as the first link, but has the clicker sound. We just tapped into the ground point at the back of the headlight bulb.

CF13JL-02 LED Bulb Electronic Flasher | Flashers & Load Resistors | Car Bulb Installation Supplies | LED Car Bulbs | Super Bright LEDs

Good luck.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've heard mixed feedback on the 522 flashers. Here is what worked for me and everyone else that has used these...

This one is a direct plug-in and will work with any type of blinker setup (LED and NON-LED, a combo, etc). You will lose the clicker sound.

CF12ANL-01 LED Bulb Electronic Flasher | Flashers & Load Resistors | Car Bulb Installation Supplies | LED Car Bulbs | Super Bright LEDs

This one is also a direct plugin, but there is a 3rd prong that needs to be tied to a ground point. It functions the same as the first link, but has the clicker sound. We just tapped into the ground point at the back of the headlight bulb.

CF13JL-02 LED Bulb Electronic Flasher | Flashers & Load Resistors | Car Bulb Installation Supplies | LED Car Bulbs | Super Bright LEDs

Good luck.
I bought a strobe module from them before had no issues looks like i'll be ordering this too for the grom. Good price for all the stuff.

·
Registered
22 Posts
LOL sorry daddysmut..... I would also say yes daddysmuts is another good option. I just havent used it but I have confirmed gromos does work with everything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts