Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up some Leo Vince exhaust from a crf250. I cut the can down to about half-size and then made a mid pipe to connect to the stock header. Saved a lot of weight and gave it a little better bottom end hit. Has a nice tone too!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
You got a video so that we can sound what the exhaust note is like?

The stubby looks pretty awesome, especially on the Grom since its kinda a stubby too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill post a video tomorrow. I cut the can down to this size because its unecessary to have a large can on such a small bore engine. Yoshi and Two-bros cans are wayyy to big in my opinion and are probably that way just to meet CA EPA standards or because they are for road use. The only reason I made my own was becuase these compaines are crazy to charge $400+ for such a small engine/ exhaust system. I was looking to save weight and gain power so sound db is something youre going to have to sacrifice if you want both of those. I tried to mimic the size of a procircuit, yoshi, leo vince, fmf or similar exhaust on a KLX110 pitbike.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I put a video clip on my Instagram if anyone wants to hear the exhaust. Idk how to attach videos here and don't feel like doing YouTube.
Instagram
Follow me on there if you want to see most of my build pics or updates because I use that more often than the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts