Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been thrown up before but I didnt see it....

Leo Vince has prepped not one, not two, but three slip-on exhausts for the little monkey.

the new Leo Vince cans fit nice a slick with #GromStyle. Available in stainless steel, aluminium and carbon fiber designs to match your Grom perfect, GOD we're vain hehehhheh

The cheapest is the GP Corsa Racing Aluminium slip-on, priced at $199, with the GP Corsa Racing Carbon next in line at $239 and the top-spec LV One EvoII retailing for $389.

No figures published for weight saving, power and torque increase, but with the Grom being as small as it is, you can figure each extra pony is worth a lot when hooning.

As for the sound, the 125cc Grom will definitely sport a throatier cough.

·
Registered
175 Posts
For me the LV one Evo2 will take the win not sure how it sounds but it should be too different from the corsa which we heard. THe other two have fireball style tip.

Which one do you guys think looks the best?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For me the LV one Evo2 will take the win not sure how it sounds but it should be too different from the corsa which we heard. THe other two have fireball style tip.

I like the look of the LV Corsa Aluminium, but what I'd really be interested in seeing is fender delete Grom with an underseat pipe....

·
Registered
995 Posts

Same here, love this one. We really need to hear how it sounds, but I love how it looks so far, it has a really clean look going on.

and BTW a tail tidy is really needed here!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Revzilla has 2 Yoshi and 2 LV slip-ons available for pre-order. They also have a Yoshi fender eliminator kit.

'honda grom' search results - RevZilla
thanks for posting this, it'll be good for people loyal to those brands but I think a good number of us will be waiting on video's of those exhaust systems. On the plus side if you order it and don't like how it sounds you can always sell it locally and know it will be sold fairly quickly.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I tested the evo II, love it, gonna order one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_MHhTaBD_A]LeoVince Evo II Slip on for MSX/GROM125 - YouTube[/ame]

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
LV ONe canister looks good. I would go with that one. It's going to be a hard choice between the LV one and Yoshi.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts