GromForum.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
not bad but i dont like the stock part leaving from the engine.. why would you wanne keep that? Im gonna wait out for brands like 'yoshimura, takegawa, over racing,..' and see what they come up with!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I for sure would be waiting for a full system, im assuming that "big lump" off the header is a cat which i would love to get rid of.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only full exhaust Iv seen look to be in other country's and cant find anywhere to order them and or they look uber cheap. Where are these full systems?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice for vanity. Not much for performance though. Waste of money in my opinion.
If (probably when) I get one, I'll be throwing an after market slip on on it just to be loud so people can hear me. Lots of SUVs and trucks where I'm from.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I like the LV one. It's proportioned nicely.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Personally I think that in general an exhaust on a bike like this should be first and foremost for aesthetics. I do not expect that there is much additional power to be gleaned from this little engine so I'm mostly in it for the look, sound, and weight savings rather than any expectation or real power gains...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ive always liked LV i have them on my other bikes, alot better than yoshi IMHO plus they are local to me I can go pick one up

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts