Honda Grom Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a 250 mile day and man I was feeling it!

Maybe if I could ride in ass-less chaps it would have been fine but the stock seat leaves much to be desired. The bar position is great though, back and wrists are fun (unlike long CBR journeys where my

Did a 250 mile day and man I was feeling it!

Maybe if I could ride in ass-less chaps it would have been fine but the stock seat leaves much to be desired. The bar position is great though, back and wrists are fun (unlike long CBR journeys where my back takes a beating)

Overall comfort is a bit worse than the 650R, but much better than a supersport. Might rig up some removable highway pegs before planning any long journeys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some pics

[IMG]http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad292/ArmyStrongMD/Motorcycle%20Photo%20Game/DB9C64B5-CCC5-4417-B7CB-DA1BC61232F8-971-0000006448180863.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad292/ArmyStrongMD/Motorcycle%20Photo%20Game/

Some pics

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
475km same day i got her lol 12 hours on and off riding, i didnt have an issue with comfort, maybe because i was to high on adrenaline cruising the mountains, did have saw shoulders the next morning

Love the pics Mike

475km same day i got her lol 12 hours on and off riding, i didnt have an issue with comfort, maybe because i was to high on adrenaline cruising the mountains, did have saw shoulders the next morning

Love the pics Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not very happy with the stock seat either for long rides..

I am not very happy with the stock seat either for long rides..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would lieka softer seat... been thinking about making my own... or having one made...

I would lieka softer seat... been thinking about making my own... or having one made...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Corbin wants to make one they just need a bike for R&D first

Corbin wants to make one they just need a bike for R&D first

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great pics Mike! Those are my old stomping grounds. I have been to all of those places in my youth. Brought back some good memories!

Great pics Mike! Those are my old stomping grounds. I have been to all of those places in my youth. Brought back some good memories!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[QUOTE="llAshll, post: 1424"]475km same day i got her lol 12 hours on and off riding, i didnt have an issue with comfort, maybe because i was to high on adrenaline cruising the mountains, did have saw shoulders the next morning

Love the pics Mike[/q

Love the pics Mike
Hmmm..how big are you?

I am 6' 210lbs but not much bodyfat, 32-34" inseam depending on the fit. My core is strong enough that my back never hurts regardless of ride position and how long I am on the bike (it did before I started lifting seriously). My big problems are the hard seat and really cramped legs. I might get the seat re-done with another 2" of padding to make it more comfortable AND stretch my legs out a little.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[QUOTE="Mike, post: 1680"]Hmmm..how big are you?

I am 6' 210lbs but not much bodyfat, 32-34" inseam depending on the fit. My core is strong enough that my back never hurts regardless of ride position and how long I am on the bike (it did before I started lif

Hmmm..how big are you?

I am 6' 210lbs but not much bodyfat, 32-34" inseam depending on the fit. My core is strong enough that my back never hurts regardless of ride position and how long I am on the bike (it did before I started lifting seriously). My big problems are the hard seat and really cramped legs. I might get the seat re-done with another 2" of padding to make it more comfortable AND stretch my legs out a little.
around 6 foot, 188 lbs, 32 waist, size 10 shoe, i like tight fit underwear and my ladies blonde

but i think i can see your point with an extra 2 inch for leg room!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[QUOTE="nuccifamily, post: 1559"]Great pics Mike! Those are my old stomping grounds. I have been to all of those places in my youth. Brought back some good memories![/quote]

If you want to see any places in particular let me know! I will create a "Tampa

If you want to see any places in particular let me know! I will create a "Tampa Bay Pictures" thread for you!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[QUOTE="llAshll, post: 1771"]around 6 foot, 188 lbs, 32 waist, size 10 shoe, i like tight fit underwear and my ladies blonde

but i think i can see your point with an extra 2 inch for leg room!![/quote]

For sure.

I also wear a 32W and like long w

around 6 foot, 188 lbs, 32 waist, size 10 shoe, i like tight fit underwear and my ladies blonde

but i think i can see your point with an extra 2 inch for leg room!!
For sure.

I also wear a 32W and like long walks on the beach. Are we posting a personals ad?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.