Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep bought and paid for, this one is for my daughter to ride to college or what ever.

my daughter a San Jose Shark fan

me strapping it down in the official Grom carrier "TUNDRA 4x4 TRUCK"

Safely Home in San Jose California

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Nice! Fits in the Tundra well! What year Tundra? I've always liked the V8 from Toyota for some reason.

How long has she been riding for? or is this her first motorcycle?

(sorry you might have mentioned it before but i forgot)

And plans for her GROM? Or just stock?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice! Fits in the Tundra well! What year Tundra? I've always liked the V8 from Toyota for some reason.

How long has she been riding for? or is this her first motorcycle?

(sorry you might have mentioned it before but i forgot)

And plans for her GROM? Or just stock?
Tundra is 2008 I bought it new paid cash, 4x4, 5.7L, auto 6sd, L-H4, fast if like to drive it fast but gas miles suffer. My daughter named the truck the FLOATING COUCH, great sound system.

My daughter had been riding my 1971 Honda SL-125 down in Mohave Valley Arizona until her mom and I got divorce. She had her own Quad, Polaris 330 and she can ride a mean one on that thing.

Her Grom will be mostly stock except for tire change to Michelin, maybe 14T counter sprocket and custom seat from Corbin, HID light system and air box mod.

She's been on my Hayabusa since at the age of 7 years old when I use to pick her up at her grade school in Los Altos hills. The rich parents use to eye me up when I pulled up on the Busa and the parents were in Mercedes, Porsche, Range Rover and your base soccer mom vans. She was know at school for being the cool kid with a dad with a cool motorcycle.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts

Nice present.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I wish my parents would get me presents like this! I'm sure she will be quite happy with her Grom. Will you be riding around on it as well?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts