Honda Grom Forums banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I find that bar end mirrors are more effective for visibility of the rear. My shoulders are wide so they would help a lot. I am all about function over looks anyways

·
Registered
998 Posts
Adding them to my list of first modifications, the stock grom mirrors are ugly and don't complement the bike.

Mirrors with this sort of design will flow nicely....

Mirrors will be my first mod and so will be the seat. I read from the UK riders that the seat are uncomfortable to sit on for a long ride. Might have Corbin of Hollister Calif repad my Grom seat.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks. I didn't expect so many pictures. it really did cover all the angles. looks cool too with the lighting and all.

I am fine with the wheel size of the grom. wouldn't want any bigger or smaller. But maybe down the road I would look in to getting a different style rim.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Besides the mirrors I loved seeing the grom at every angle. i feel that the round mirrors doesn't match the style of the grom. but it will have to do for now. for me it will be the first change ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm sure the mirror choice is to make it street legal in certain countries. Laws about light placement, mirror height etc can really mess with the original idea on a bike. Tends to be a larger style issue on smaller bikes for the US market...

41 - 60 of 75 Posts