Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've bought all my Oakley sun glasses at this website. I wait until they go on sale or discontinued.

The Radar locks and Radar XL and fast jacket are the best model sunglasses for motorcycling and these sunglasses have been tested on my Hayabusa at 100mph with no problems

http://oakleyvault.com/catalog?N=7

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
are they impact resistant?
I try to stay away from frameless since the bottom of the glasses may slash up my face in an impact situation. though of course frames may do the same, might be just a mental thing...

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are they impact resistant?
I try to stay away from frameless since the bottom of the glasses may slash up my face in an impact situation. though of course frames may do the same, might be just a mental thing...

These Oakley do not slash at all, most comfortable sun glasses ever, chicks dig it esp the red lens one.

Don't buy Chinese copy/knock offs or you'll be sorry.

here is the rest of my Oakley collection
FASTJACKET

BATWOLF

PITBULL, XTEN

EYE PATCH2

·
Registered
187 Posts
Those are good prices. I have a few Oakleys as well, sometimes I wear them riding, but I personally just hate the look of framelesss bottoms. I am also partial to darker colored frames. I am too old to wear white glasses like Justin Beiber :)

I have an original pair of clear Frogskins with fire lenses from the late 80's.
Unfortunately I look rediculous in them these days, so they stay in the original bag.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i pretty much always wear these
PPE - Eye Protection | Global's Best Sellers | 3M™ Fuel™ Protective Eyewear, Red Mirror Lens, Metallic Sand Frame | B966463 - GlobalIndustrial.com

just so happened that the way these sit, they fit under my eyebrows and very close to the cheek so i get 0 wind through them, but still enough vent that they dont' fog.
those are nice but I heard they fit small size face rather than normal or a big guys face. Not fat guy but big guy face such as a football player or bodybuilder.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
those are nice but I heard they fit small size face rather than normal or a big guys face. Not fat guy but big guy face such as a football player or bodybuilder.
yeah, i'm far from huge (5'10" 165lb) so they work well for me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts