Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered one of these M4 low mount exhausts from Biohazard yesterday. Unfortunately the a Grom is tucked away for its winter hibernation but I'm looking forward to fitting it this spring. I haven't seen much on here about it, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Anyone fitted one yet?

I like the quiet baffle comes with it.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
That guy looks fun. It would be great to get a full view of the Grom with it instead of just a close up shot.

I think I am more drawn towards the high mounted exhaust options though. Totally just a matter of your taste though.

You have any other plans for your Grom?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That guy looks fun. It would be great to get a full view of the Grom with it instead of just a close up shot.

I think I am more drawn towards the high mounted exhaust options though. Totally just a matter of your taste though.

You have any other plans for your Grom?
So far I have added billet levers, H2C fly screen and the H2C rear rack. Probably just going to add lower bars, seat and different mirrors then call it good. Oh yeah, I installed Pilot Pures right before winter as the stock tires were overly hard and lacked feel. It originally was black but I bought a set of red bodywork from a local guy here on the forum and installed that which I like better than the black.

I'm pretty simple, really and planned nothing huge motor wise but I always thought if I saw a "quiet" low mount exhaust I'd go for it, this seems to fit the bill.

Mike

·
Premium Member
941 Posts

If anyone is interested in this M4, hit us up with a PM.

We'll get you taken care of. Promise.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts