Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I installed MS Windows Vista on one of my old macbooks because I was too cheap to buy a Windows laptop and also I hate Windows products.

I installed the Vista since it was a old license product that was paid for "FREE" and after the install I downloaded and installed the PCV software package and it works.

So for you guys who are cheap ******* like me and have a old macbook laying around with enough memory and disk space you can use bootcamp to load any other O/S system such as Windows MS XP all the way up to Windows 8.

Thanks to San Jose Waste management system I was able to use their roll away laptop desk "Trash Can"
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

Checking the firmware version of both the PCV and auto tune box
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

checking fuel and timing settings

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.