Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
I cut out the CAT for HP gain and it works, use a dermal tool with lots of those brown disk they cut better than any other disc

CAT cut out, make sure you cut along the weld line

This is what the CAT looks like and I dermal out the cone on the inside and welded the cover back on and also the bung for the 02 sensor.

CAT gone and hole drilled out for the O2 sensor bung

along with the OEM exhaust mod I also mod the OEM airbox with a bunch of 1" air filters

I also did the muffler mod and it was to loud for my taste so I took it off and went back to my stock muffler, there is a video on modding the stock muffler, CLICK in PIC and my Video will start

Youtube video on how to shorten or make your stock muffler noisy to attract the cops
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdWQPfV8CZQ[/ame]

·
Registered
998 Posts
An eight min vid and you don't start it up so we can hear it.....?
the second to last pic of the small red grom, click in that pic and the video starts which is linked to my photo account. And that is what the grom sounds like with my BrianS 170cc BBK with the Crower cam, BrianS Port/Polish head and modified airbox

The video below was made some other grom owner who was kind enough to show how to modify a stock exhaust so you can make noise to piss off your neighbor and also attract the attention of your local law enforcement peeps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.