Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May be selling my black Grom... No issues with it has full yosh exhaust, tidy tail (not installed), and has stock exhaust also. Under 200 miles... Looking to get what I have into it $4500.00 obo... Pm me if interested

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
No offense OP but with the bike priced as low as it is your price may be a bit too high. First rule of modding is mods do not add value

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Out of curiosity, where in Jersey are you referring to?
pretty much everywhere in the area... though i'm in philly.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Ah I see. I'm paying much less than that OTD but I'm in north Jersey (like the bottom of it).
all the dealers that had them in stock were marking them up $500. and then adding the prep fee, yada yada yada. the ones where you have to wait to get one probably don't do the markup

·
Registered
255 Posts
No offense OP but with the bike priced as low as it is your price may be a bit too high. First rule of modding is mods do not add value
hes better off just parting out the mods to get some money back for them. Otherwise I wuold just sell it stock. I but I wouldn't be selling so soon in the first place. ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
all the dealers that had them in stock were marking them up $500. and then adding the prep fee, yada yada yada. the ones where you have to wait to get one probably don't do the markup
That's very true. I've been on this wait list for almost a month now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Drive toward Pottstown. $3400 OTD there.
But that is not the point. ' What you got into it' does not include tax , title, tags, set up, shipping, labor ......
$2999 is full retail. Exhaust is ?? full retail .... Add them together and MAYBE.

Guess I am just Cheap :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts