GromForum.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what are everyone's thoughts for 6 months down the road. How many members now will leave following the giveaway and how many will join?

I imagine it will max out a few weeks prior to the giveaway and then hit a lul before coming back up with grom riders....

Anyone else?

·
Registered
54 Posts
seeing as there has been an 600% increase since the giveaway anouncement I'm betting at least a 60 to 70% of those members become innactive after 10 posts and/or the winner is announced.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll admit the give away got me here but I never knew the Gron existed until the ads started never mind a forum, Pretty cool forum though and may hang around just to see the mods done. May even buy one down the road depending where I find a house, Might be a great way to get around cheap if I don't need the highway.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just curious what are everyone's thoughts for 6 months down the road. How many members now will leave following the giveaway and how many will join?

I imagine it will max out a few weeks prior to the giveaway and then hit a lul before coming back up with grom riders....

Anyone else?
Yeah, I agree with you as I've seen it happen in other forums. As an example, I've been a member in the ZZR1200 forum already over 9 years and plenty have come and gone. Now keep in mind the bike was discontinued back in 2005 so that probably has something to do with it. Now a days everybody has to have the latest in greatest so it seems. I guarantee my 2004 ZZR12 can still blow the tits off of most anything that comes up against it! :motorcyclelove_smil

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've never heard of these until I seen the contest and I can probably bet that's the case for a bunch of other folks. Will probably be sticking around, especially if I nab one of these things up.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I am going to be getting a GROM regardless. Doesn't matter for me.

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts
The site is getting paid for the traffic... And im sure honda is kicking in for the promo... Considering ive got accounts on like half the internet, ill still be around and definitely once i get a grom

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
218 Posts
If most people are only staying for the free bike they might as well give up I ALREADY WON. Ill still be buying my grom as well, ill just have an extra for my buddies to roll out on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I heard about the GROM about 2 weeks ago. I didn't even know there was a forum. I may not get on on opening day but I will have one someday. Nice to see all the neat parts some of the vendors come up with.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts