Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everybody!

My name is Serena, and I am a new owner of a 2014 Honda Grom just like the majority of you guys here. If you'd like to know where I got my Grom from look for my next post Grom: Found at My Local Dealership.

I also currently own a 2013 CBR500R, and I am looking for an older model Honda, Yamaha, or Kawasaki 600 as a bit of a project bike for around $2000, so if you know anyone send em in my direction.

A little about me; I love cars and motorcycles, anything from rating them to working on them. The small group of close friends and I attend car shows and meets and were always looking for the cool unique ones that are out there.

I'll try to post on here often, but if not I will check in at least once a day and respond to any messages or questions I get.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome Serena! Welcome Miamigrom! The Miami groms are slowly appearing! Don't know if you saw my pm to you Serena, but we (groms) including you Miamigrom (when you get yours) have to meet up soon and go for a ride!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Any pictures of your Grom?
Do you just want the CBR500 if going for a Honda, or would you consider the CBR600? I have seen some nice CBR600's in the past floating around for a bit over $2000.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome Serena! Welcome Miamigrom! The Miami groms are slowly appearing! Don't know if you saw my pm to you Serena, but we (groms) including you Miamigrom (when you get yours) have to meet up soon and go for a ride!
Where are you located? Im in brickell:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Cool! you're the nearest Grom to me so far. I'm just over the causeway on the beach. I'm sure you're gonna ride over this side! What color are you getting and when?
Ill be over on south beach all the time just like i was on my kawi 250r that I sold.

I'm getting a red and black and hopefully Serena will give me a call tomorrow for pick up :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ill be over on south beach all the time just like i was on my kawi 250r that I sold.

I'm getting a red and black and hopefully Serena will give me a call tomorrow for pick up :)
Wow you're getting two! Sounds great! I have a red. What color does Serena have? This weekend is supposed to be sunny all day and night!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wow you're getting two! Sounds great! I have a red. What color does Serena have? This weekend is supposed to be sunny all day and night!
Oh sorry the bike is red and black but I guess I should of just said red. I wish I was getting two my buddy wants one so bad!

I haven't met Serena yet so i'm not sure on her bike color. We did everything over the phone due to my work schedule. Being in the same type of work as she is in I can say her communication skills are excellent thus far!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Oh sorry the bike is red and black but I guess I should of just said red. I wish I was getting two my buddy wants one so bad!

I haven't met Serena yet so i'm not sure on her bike color. We did everything over the phone due to my work schedule. Being in the same type of work as she is in I can say her communication skills are excellent thus far!
haha thats a mistake a lot of people make, I guess Honda should have included more red panels and made this bike not as naked as it is currently.

·
Registered
67 Posts
haha thats a mistake a lot of people make, I guess Honda should have included more red panels and made this bike not as naked as it is currently.

Ill be switching it over to pearl white as soon as I can find it. I was super close to buying a pearl monster 696 last yr. The looks of it still have my heart but a big bike does not.

Mini Ftw

·
Registered
2 Posts
LEts RIDEE !!!

How you guys doing, lets get to know each other i have a 2015 grom also !! I love it and I would like to ride and meet in brickell the beach midtown, anywhere really for lil city cruises.

I will leave you guys my email so we can communicate.

[email protected]

I am looking forward to meeting you all

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all!

I got my 2015 Grom last month. Just starting to get comfortable riding as it's my first bike. Would love to meet some other Gromsters in Miami. I live in Miami Beach.

Sharon

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to meet some Grom rides also here in Miami, you can shoot me an email or a txt [email protected] or (305)812-5044

I am John btw

Hope to meet u and other grom owners soon

I got my 2015 Grom last month. Just starting to get comfortable riding as it's my first bike. Would love to meet some other Gromsters in Miami. I live in Miami Beach.

Sharon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts