Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend owns a couple of military vehicles and he asked me if I wanted to go up to Jacques property in the Portola Hills and have a quick look at all the tanks before it is auctioned off since Jacques passed away a while back and his wife wants the tanks off the property. I was glad to hear that his youngest daughter bought Jacques favorite tank for herself and the bulk of the tank collection will go to a East Coast museum.

My friend was a good friend of Jacque and at the time that I met Jacques he was rebuilding a Panzer tank.

I just wanted to look around and say good bye and wish Jacques was still alive.

Some of the pictures have a little black blur in them and I found out later when I changed the lens out a little parrots feather got into my camera, dam
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

Scud launcher early model

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

Here is Jacques body being carried by his favorite tank and his daughter on the top mount and his brother playing the bag pipes. Jacques was buried on his property. His family owns about 500 ac above Portola Valley Calif.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCS3p86Yps]Jacques Littlefield - YouTube[/ame]

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
THAT. is super cool!
I can't even begin to imagine what kind of money you need for that hobby....

RIP Cool tank dude.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts

Very cool.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts