Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Southwestern suburbs

I'm way out, in Chaska. Only about 25 miles to uptown, though, and I work downtown and ride daily during our too-short riding season. I ordered mine from Starr Cycle in North Mankato, as the owner is a stand-up guy and the staff is great. They also have one of the best mechanics I've seen there. Not that the Grom is probably going to need a lot of mechanical work, but you never know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My Grom is here!

It's at the dealer, ready to go, but my workload is preventing me from getting there. Hopefully tomorrow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
GROM up for grabs

Well my wife's new GROM is up for sale if anyone wants it. I bought it from a Powersports dealer and we have had it for about a month. Sad to say she has no interest in riding it. Its red and is basically brand new. I think I have put 125 miles on it scooting around town. No scratches, dirt, or even rode in the rain. Its in perfect condition.

I would sell it for 3K. Not sure what the going price is but that's a little bit less than what I paid. Another little cool thing is that I have the Minnesota lic plate "GROM" that you would get as well. Title in hand with no lien on it. She's ready to roll. 95 Two - 7 Five 8-2886.

Thanks,

Mark

1 - 16 of 16 Posts