Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's

i was browsing the interwebs and i found this picture,
anyone that knows what mirrors these are? i kinda like these.
are they part of the H2C aftermarket parts or..?

Greetings

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
if that is one of the msxs in thailand it'll be tough to find out. can't find any h2c catalogs.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
That bike has sliders on it

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
They look pretty good. Is that a "grille guard" around the headlight? Looks like its got some protection.

·
Registered
50 Posts
There aftermarket parts. They are called Koso mirrors maid in Taiwan called "3D Black Diamond". Awsome quality and functionality with blue tint on glass mirrors. You can find it on e-bay for about $80.00 plus shipping. Same mirrors I purchased for my MSX/Grom. Have not tried them yet because USA is still waiting the Grom. Soon to arrive around the 23rd of August at the shipping docks..fingers crossed.

Link: Black N Blue Mirrors Aluminum Motorcycle Chopper Bobber Café Racer 5 16" M10 | eBay

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
there aftermarket parts. They are called koso mirrors maid in taiwan called "3d black diamond". Awsome quality and functionality with blue tint on glass mirrors. You can find it on e-bay for about $80.00 plus shipping. Same mirrors i purchased for my msx/grom. Have not tried them yet because usa is still waiting the grom. Soon to arrive around the 23rd of august at the shipping docks..fingers crossed.

Link: black n blue mirrors aluminum motorcycle chopper bobber café racer 5 16" m10 | ebay
nice find!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There aftermarket parts. They are called Koso mirrors maid in Taiwan called "3D Black Diamond". Awsome quality and functionality with blue tint on glass mirrors. You can find it on e-bay for about $80.00 plus shipping. Same mirrors I purchased for my MSX/Grom. Have not tried them yet because USA is still waiting the Grom. Soon to arrive around the 23rd of August at the shipping docks..fingers crossed.

Link: Black N Blue Mirrors Aluminum Motorcycle Chopper Bobber Café Racer 5 16" M10 | eBay
Hero! thanks for the find, i hope i find them in black :) for my bike

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
gromjohn to the rescue.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmmm, idk about your mirrors tony, yes and no at the same time xD

·
Registered
327 Posts
hmmm, idk about your mirrors tony, yes and no at the same time xD
The main thing I like about them, is they will be long enough to acutally be of use. Style isn't really that important.

Reactions: TheycallmeD

·
Registered
998 Posts
I like how these look but they would be only good for looking at the front of your hands. I feel as if they need to be extended out more for better coverage.
looks like if you took the mirror and flipped it 180 it would extend out, re-look at the mirror and see what I mean.

look like the pic it shows it setup for the Asian body "small frame" and not the wide frame European/American body frame

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The main thing I like about them, is they will be long enough to acutally be of use. Style isn't really that important.
Correct, thats why my stock ones are still on there lol xD im thinking of bar end ones maybe..!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
looks like if you took the mirror and flipped it 180 it would extend out, re-look at the mirror and see what I mean.

look like the pic it shows it setup for the Asian body "small frame" and not the wide frame European/American body frame
good point, i think you are right!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Has anyone thought about bar end mirrors? the stock mirrors have a good view of my arm

1 - 20 of 42 Posts