Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my iPad earlier today and the site showed a mobile version I had never seen before. I prefer using the full site but couldn't find a link to request it, any word on this?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you can't find it at the very bottom of the website, you should be able to do it from your browsers settings. I know your able to from Chrome options. I'm using Android at the moment...
Yea, I haven't used it on many other sites, all of which have it at the bottom of the page...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Not happy with being forced to use the mobile site.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I managed to get mine back via google chrome settings on android. Make it always request desktop site.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I agree. Mobile site on the iPad is very gross. Even tried clicking on default style but it does not change.

·
Administrator
365 Posts
ok if you are using Chrome on your Ipad, should only show you the regular site skin

If you are using safari then you have to hit "fullsiteversion" in the top right hand corner of your window.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Guys, going to test it right now, let you know what I see.
ok if you are using Chrome on your Ipad, should only show you the regular site skin

If you are using safari then you have to hit "fullsiteversion" in the top right hand corner of your window.
Working... Thank you! ONE BILLION TIMES BETTER!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have been using the mobile on my phone and its great. Very similar to car forums I'm on. Maybe on a tablet I can see it would be different. Works great on the phone though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
^ you're insane

iPhone here, still no dice.. Click the "full desktop version" and it jumps to the main page still in mobile.. Is this real life?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts