Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moriwaki Engineering

I wanted to do some kinda funky exhaust on this bike and Moriwaki always comes to mind when it comes to "JDM as f*ck, yo" exhausts. I like the look of it, but from past experience, Moriwakis tend to be pretty quiet. Also, I'm hoping they'll offer a titanium finish like you usually see Mori exhausts.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Leo Vince just came out with an exhaust system for the Grom / msx. I like moriwaki for the tone but not the look of the canister. Leo Vince will be the right one to meet my needs.

Reactions: Sraber

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As much as I'd love this exhaust, I do plan on doing a bit of racing with mine so I'll probably end up opting for the Yoshi as parts for it will be more readily available and they also tend to be rebuildable.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Has any seen a video with the Moriwaki exhaust. Like to see it from more angles and hear the sound. Like that it might be a little louder than stock. Sure the neighbors would like that also.

Like the down pipe style. Seat area should be cooler. Worried about up pipe incase I want a different license plate blinker mount.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sweet pipe!

Sweet looking pipe. Would like an option for black.
Asians like the bling, some of us Yankees like it blacked out.
Obnoxious loud pipes are cool too. This one looks quiet. Maybe one with a trumpet or baffle.
Grom will be a bigger hit it Asia so I hope their accessories have some availability State side. Either way I like the small stuff = more fun. You can toy around with it more.
This is why I like this pipe. Stock is just ok but to make it yours and have fun doing it is where the soul of the bike is. :scooter:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.