Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Someone just sent us this today... had to post up.

·
Registered
998 Posts
That is what you wear to a HR meeting or when you decide you had enough of the company you work for and you decide to quit.

Me my last day of work I wore a Kilt and Tank top with a motorcycle jacket. You should have seen the chicks staring. I didn't care.

Sort of like this, my date with her son and I at the Scottish Games in Pleasantan Calif . That is a dual gopro camera setup on a stick that I made.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
nice skirt cisco

kidding :p

Reactions: janis

·
Registered
998 Posts
nice skirt cisco

kidding :p

I buy most of my Kilts from a company in San Francisco called UtiliKilts
The San Francisco store closed and they are looking for a new location in the Bay Area. The main original store is in Seattle Washington and one in the UK
UTILIKILTS - American Made Utility Kilts for Everyday Wear

I wear my Kilts when I travel back home to Hawaii, makes the TSA inspectors edgy when they see me, I've been pulled aside once in Kona Hawaii airport and given a chemical smear test for gun power/explosive test. I told some of the passengers in the waiting area that I was talking to that something was coming down because the TSA "rent a cop/wanna be Federal inspectors" was staring me down.

Wanna meet women wear a Kilt, make sure you have the muscle to back it up because there will be a lot of guys asking why you wearing a skirt, my normal answer back to them is, ask your woman who was with me last night and they usually shut their mouth.>:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts