Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motorcycle Ergonomics

Here's my size on the Grom with a passenger. I'm 5'11".

You can make all kinds of adjustments like feet up or down, height, inseam, passenger or not, arm straightness...

Pretty cool for anyone wanting to know if they are too tall or small for the bike, really ANY bike for that matter!

Yeah, I know, it's not the same as sitting on the real deal, but it's for fun while we wait. :D

Click "+Add Motorcycle"

Click "Honda"

Click "Other"

Scroll down the list until you see "Grom or MSX125"

Pretty neat!

·
Registered
175 Posts
This site has been up for a while and the good thing is that they keep updating it with new bikes. I love the details and exact measurements and riding position angles they give. Good way to see how the riding position is without having to go to the dealership.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Couple years back my gf wanted a bike and when I told her about the site and she did everything it shot her down. She's about 5'2" no room to spare and couldn't flat foot the bike.

So now she just rides with me ;)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This site has been up for a while and the good thing is that they keep updating it with new bikes. I love the details and exact measurements and riding position angles they give. Good way to see how the riding position is without having to go to the dealership.
Wasn't aware that it's been around for awhile and think that it's great that it stays updated, was suprised to see the Grom in there to be honest. I actually just remembered the site from using it around 3 months ago or so and thought I'd check if the Grom were available, cool that it was on there.

Couple years back my gf wanted a bike and when I told her about the site and she did everything it shot her down. She's about 5'2" no room to spare and couldn't flat foot the bike.

So now she just rides with me ;)
Riding with you rather than not riding at all is a good thing. :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Interesting... Looks like I'll be sitting pretty upright on the Grom. Lets hope its comfortable for me :rolleyes:
That's kind of what mine looked like as well but you can adjust your arm straightness for more of a lean in towards the handlebars and on some of the bikes you can adjust where you sit on the seat. I tend to sit a little towards the back or middle of the seat when I ride a scooter. Just a suggestion, may give you a different look on posture unless you plan to ride sitting straight up like a board, lol.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, correction on that, doesn't look like you can move back and forth on the seat like I was looking at on a Vespa PX, wish you could though. =\

I'll probably sit about the middle of the saddle when riding unless I have a passenger.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.