Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Actually a youtube search shows me that there is a new motorcycle game coming out this year called MotoGP13 for consoles

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FVp1X7557A]MOTOGP 2013 - Game Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually a youtube search shows me that there is a new motorcycle game coming out this year called MotoGP13 for consoles

MOTOGP 2013 - Game Trailer - YouTube
MotoGP is probably the best motorcycle game out there. If it counts.... riding motorcycles in Grand Theft Auto was pretty fun, kinda cool to mess around with bikes and guns in the game since we can't do any of that stuff legally :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wVJA3sNWas]Grand Theft Auto IV - Mission #53 - I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Motorcycle - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
145 Posts
Only have two PS2 motorcycle games (yes, I'm that behind when it comes to console gaming).

Suzuki TT Superbikes: I'm a huge fan of the Isle of Man TT, but having a game based around only one race track gets boring really quick. Luckily it was only 10 bucks.

Tourist Trophy: The motorcycle equivalent of Gran Tourismo. Too realistic for me. I just wanted an easily accessible arcade type motorcycle game, not a racing sim. Still, it had great graphics (for the era) and a HUGE roster of bikes to choose from.

·
Registered
145 Posts
MotoGP is probably the best motorcycle game out there. If it counts.... riding motorcycles in Grand Theft Auto was pretty fun, kinda cool to mess around with bikes and guns in the game since we can't do any of that stuff legally :cool:

Grand Theft Auto IV - Mission #53 - I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Motorcycle - YouTube

LOL. When I used to play GTA Vice City, I'd always jack the scooter (the "Faggio") and intentionally run into pedestrians before getting taken down by the cops in a glorious shootout. Good times. :D

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL. When I used to play GTA Vice City, I'd always jack the scooter (the "Faggio") and intentionally run into pedestrians before getting taken down by the cops in a glorious shootout. Good times. :D
hahaha i remember doing that as well. fun times. it's just too bad you can't last on a faggio with 5 stars for long. At that point i just enter in the tank cheat code and terrorize the whole city :D

faggio epicness
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCYfT-Ja_bg]GTA IV- Cop Chase on Faggio - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
145 Posts
hahaha i remember doing that as well. fun times. it's just too bad you can't last on a faggio with 5 stars for long. At that point i just enter in the tank cheat code and terrorize the whole city :D

faggio epicness
GTA IV- Cop Chase on Faggio - YouTube
FAGGIO FTW!!! LOL!

Maybe I'm messed up, but I find there's something intensely amusing (and oddly satisfying) about playing open world games where you go can do bad things like get in a tank and terrorize people. :p

·
Registered
168 Posts
Tourist Trophy: The motorcycle equivalent of Gran Tourismo. Too realistic for me. I just wanted an easily accessible arcade type motorcycle game, not a racing sim. Still, it had great graphics (for the era) and a HUGE roster of bikes to choose from.
^THIS

Tourist Trophy - PS2. It is a brilliant motorcycle sim, no doubt that. And the roster is amazing. The graphics are still to my liking. After playing that, it was difficult to find an equivalent.

Then I ran into the SBK franchise. On a whim, I picked SBK:X for the PS3, and I was hooked. It's big over in Europe, but sales sucked in the US. I learned another one came out, but only in the EU market. I'll have to import it soon.

·
Registered
176 Posts
@ Gromosexual i still play Tourist Trophy too!!! how bad do i wish they would put out an updated version of this game!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEASE!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
@ Gromosexual i still play Tourist Trophy too!!! how bad do i wish they would put out an updated version of this game!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEASE!!!
Hoping for a release to the PS3 or PS4. Wouldn't that be just the best evar?!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts