Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have found this 2015 Grom that I really like. This bike located in Mobile and I need it shipped to San Diego. I was told from a reliable source to use AA Motorcycle for shipping, however, I want to check all available options out there. If anyone in this forum has idea about shippers please feel free to provide your feedback.

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hello all,

I have found this 2015 Grom that I really like. This bike located in Mobile and I need it shipped to San Diego. I was told from a reliable source to use AA Motorcycle for shipping, however, I want to check all available options out there. If anyone in this forum has idea about shippers please feel free to provide your feedback.
wats so great about it?

plenty for sale all over the place?

uship ships groms

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have used Uship.com. They are a service to bring shippers and carriers together. It's a bid system. I had my Magna 750 shipped from Seattle to Temecula, CA for about $450. Door to door. Keep in mind that the web site is a middle man, but you will likely get a dozen bids. The more accommodating you can be, the better the price. Haulers are often trying to fill a load, and a Grom should fit into a small available space.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can consider citizenshipper or bike flight. They both are quiet good in bike shipping as i used their service and i am pretty happy with them.

If you are shipping bike inside USA then you can check once Citizenshipper Motorcycle shipping service as they have expertise in it.

Or you can consider Bike flight for shipping international as they are away ahead others in it.

Tip:- Always insure your package for full replacement value!! Take photo's of the products before, during, with the label you put on it, after you package them up, and where you leave it for pick up.

and Tape the box shut very well and I recommend you put some extra tape along the bottom just as added security. Yes a box from your LBS will have staples and glue holding it together but don't trust them I've seen them come apart.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No, I didn't, but I honestly believe it isn't all that difficult. I mean, you have to load it into your car and make sure it is in good condition so your motorcycle doesn't drop. There are companies that can assist you with transportation, as far as I know, but I don't think it's a good option because you'll be wasting your money. However, riding the bike is the best choice. This is something I do on a regular basis when I rent a bike in Greece, and it's fantastic. All you have to do is be prepared to spend money on resorts, meals, and fuel, which is a default actually.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts