Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on facebook looking around and came upon this MSX 125 seat. Has nice carbon weave material but not sure how comfortable they are.

Would you guys get one?

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I think they look pretty nice but what's the retail on those?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I doubt this seat would be stiffer. Unless they filled it with concrete.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hard is relative. You'll just have to try it out a while. I ride road bicycles and supersport bikes, both of which have hard seats that initially bothered me, but not any longer and I have a bony butt too.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I've replaced the seats on just about every bike I've had. That's a nice looking seat. I don't require a two up seat. Got a link for that baby?

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
This one looks the best to me. The black carbon material along with the red stiching would easily match any color scheme for the grom.

Think its from this site. KD SHOP - -

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
yea i found a few on the thai websites but its hard to order a seat without knowing how it feels or any reviews.

·
Registered
288 Posts
KTM riders used to drill 1/2 inch holes up from the bottom of the rock hard KTM dirt bike seats about half way though the foam. Not the best option but it did work.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Luimoto makes a "gold gel" insert that you cut your stock seat and glue it in. I did this on one of my motorcycles and I love how it feels. This might be a mod for the Grom.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
or have a try at reupholstering the stock seat. some time and patience and some sewing skills is involved.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I hope that there will be lots of options in the near future for softer seat in the future, I get "scooter" butt after 60 or 70 miles on a Ruckus.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts