Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Nice color theme you guys got going for the MSX125. The neon green works well with the blue and white. Do you guys have an other designs to show us?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I am getting a good feel for the neon green/yellow. i might pick up some plasti dip in that color and give it a go for the wheels.

·
Registered
248 Posts
WHOA! Yummy bikes! GO PATTAYA! If I add some more gold trim to my black Grom when it comes in, it will be my Pittsburgh Steelers bike! I also love the dual headlights on the orange one. Gee...what I wouldn't give for a t-shirt like your brother's. MSX THAI. That is way cool! Thank you.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Impressive... And how the red one's MSX decal now says Grom. I would like to do the opposite here in the USA. Anyways, about that t-shirt...I wear XL. Ha! Wait...no red nor amber side reflectors! Hm.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I see. Limited production just like my Grom I will have in a few weeks. Interesting the MSX comes without side reflectors and different turn signals. I suppose most everything else is the same, though. I am still thinking in the future of putting an MSX sticker in place of the Grom one. Thank you much!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Latest update my Bangsaen Zone, MSXThai.com

Many of us keep modify our belove bike. And also design a unique design for each bike. If anyone wish us to design , you can contact me ^^

·
Registered
259 Posts
AW MAI GAWD!!

this exhaust is like a wet dream! is this a real one? any video of the sound of this beauty?

·
Registered
248 Posts
These are very special motorcycles, each designed very differently from the other. When I get time, I will be visiting your website. Thank you so very much for your illustrations and your inspiration.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts