GromForum.com banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
AW MAI GAWD!!

this exhaust is like a wet dream! is this a real one? any video of the sound of this beauty?
T.T im sad, im pretty sure this is a K-Speed exhaust (double) with a termignoni sticker on it..
im quest in a search for an epic exhaust continuous!

maybe this is something

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzfe0FS5GWE]My honda MSX125 with Akrapovic carbon slip on - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
156 Posts
Great thread! Are there any meetings in pattaya for msx owners? Whats a good shop to get MSX parts?
Sorry for all the questions, but since we are in the same city i thought ill fire away ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Great thread! Are there any meetings in pattaya for msx owners? Whats a good shop to get MSX parts?
Sorry for all the questions, but since we are in the same city i thought ill fire away ;)
There many distributor and modification shop in Thailand for msx at the moment sir. The best price for the part is to make a lot order. I mean for 4-5 pieces. The local thai modification team also produce a great part for msx. I will make a full review all my fellows in Pattaya and Bangsean zone very soon. This is the site I want to make in English. I love msx and I realize that msx is export to many countries. So I wish to promote a thai product team for msx part too.

·
Registered
156 Posts
There many distributor and modification shop in Thailand for msx at the moment sir. The best price for the part is to make a lot order. I mean for 4-5 pieces. The local thai modification team also produce a great part for msx. I will make a full review all my fellows in Pattaya and Bangsean zone very soon. This is the site I want to make in English. I love msx and I realize that msx is export to many countries. So I wish to promote a thai product team for msx part too.
Thanks for your reply! I know about msxthai, but do you own a shop or can recommend a shop where to order MSX parts to pattaya?

Thanks ;)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts