Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably a stupid question but is there anything different between the MSX125 and Grom or is it just a rebadged model for the North American market?

·
Registered
995 Posts
MSX125 comes with a projector/halo combo headlight meanwhile the U.S.-market Honda Grom has a traditional halogen headlight setup. That is one of the most obvious differences, everything else seems to be the same or VERY close.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
From all the picture swe are seeing ther is virtually no difference beside the sticker on the inner hip rest where is says "MSX 125". The headlight I am still on the edge about whether or not the MSX 125 really comes with a Projector headlamp.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Other differences I have noticed thus far...

1) Turn signals are different shape.

2) Grom turn signals are wider

3) Grom turn signals are amber, MSX turn signals are clear

4) From what I can tell from various photos, the aluminum piece on the side of the headlight in which the turn signals are mounted *into*... the lateral width is wider on the GROM.

·
Registered
43 Posts

The only difference at the moment is the Headlights I can spot.
I rather have the MSX125 front turn signals with the clear lens and amber bulb, full amber color lens front turn signals look ugly in my opinion and make the bike look older.
Will be adding that to my list of mods!

·
Registered
132 Posts
TygaPaul sells a lot of OEM MSX accessories. It shouldn't be hard to make the Grom look more like the MSX125.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
the clear signals look much better in my opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts