Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Saturday was a Dyno jam at my local bike shop. $20 runs. Yeah cool I know. Anyway I'm running a full Tyga header carbon can system. I have a K&N on my intake and lightened flywheel/oil spinner.
I plan to get the PCV and run it again.
So Stock is about 8.7ish, I'm now at 9.88. After the PCV I'm hoping for high 10's.I'd be happy with 10.88

Anyone else have some experience?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah its a once a year deal our local shop does to support the community. We also ran a Derbi 70cc two stroke that made .30 more horse than me. I can't wait to get the PCV and try it again.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a dumb question at all. I can give you my two cents. I've had the full system since it was brand new and its never been in issue. I've never owned a PCV or any controller for that matter and have always had headers and exhaust on my bikes. I'm sure its running a little lean but not so much as to cause real issues. I'd assume its generally OK but could be better with one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.