Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked my black grom up today. $3100...had 1 mile on the odometer.now has the yosh full system installed and 5 miles on her LOL. Already in love!!!! Get tag and reg tomorow then a 160 mile road trip on Saturday..:motorcyclesmilieK:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Congrats,yep great deal
ride safe
I'm going to ride mind stock for about a 1000 miles before I do any changes to the airbox etc. Only real up front changes will be the mirrors, rear shock and front tube oil change. The handle bars will also be changed out.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Picked my black grom up today. $3100...had 1 mile on the odometer.now has the yosh full system installed and 5 miles on her LOL. Already in love!!!! Get tag and reg tomorow then a 160 mile road trip on Saturday..:motorcyclesmilieK:
Congrats! You scored an awesome deal. ;)

Congrats,yep great deal
ride safe
I'm going to ride mind stock for about a 1000 miles before I do any changes to the airbox etc. Only real up front changes will be the mirrors, rear shock and front tube oil change. The handle bars will also be changed out.
Hey cisco what type of oil do you plan on using in the dampers?

·
Registered
995 Posts
Welcome.
You move quick! Already doing modifications. What future modifications do you have in mind for it? I hope a tail tidy kit is one of them :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts