Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Cisco...I saw you sitting on the very first one, man! What happened? Still working on the SL? Wish I still had mine. Forkseal...that Yosh looks cool! Loud, huh? I wonder if it sounds like my Tyga?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Cisco...I saw you sitting on the very first one, man! What happened? Still working on the SL? Wish I still had mine. Forkseal...that Yosh looks cool! Loud, huh? I wonder if it sounds like my Tyga?
In Northern Calif they "most Honda dealers" want around $3,900-$4,500 OTD price and I will not buy one at that price. I'm number 7 at one place in Sunnyvale Calif I slide down from number 12 since most buyers are bailing from the Sunnyvale dealer since the sales person wants $4,100 OTD. I told the sales person yesterday that I found one out in the valley "90 miles" from where I live for $3,700 OTD and he said he will see what he can do. The other dealer is out in Hollister Calif about 37-41 miles from my house and they are selling their GROMS for $3,600 OTD price and I'm like number 5 on their list but it is hard for most Honda dealers to get the GROM. One dealer in San Jose area won't give a quote for OTD price since they are afraid they might lose you as a customer.

I got on the GROM waiting list late in the game since I did not know they were selling these little motorcycles until I stumbled on a youtube clip from some MC riders in Thailand riding their MSX-125 and I did a search of these bikes and found that they were going to be sold in the USA under the name GROM and I called around most Bay Area Honda dealers and the waiting list was around 5 per dealer so I wanted to see one in person before I buy one and when I went to Laguna Seca and seen one in person and sat on one I called most Honda MC dealers that Monday morning and the waiting list for most Groms at the Northern Honda dealers had grown to 7-12 people long so I got in late.

Like someone posted on one of these GROM website if you want one really badly call around and drive up to a 100 miles to get yours so I started calling every Honda dealer within a 120 mile radius of my house and I found a dealer in a hick town who said that they are getting two in next week one RED and ONE black, so I asked what is OTD price and the sales person said that it would be $3,700 ball park and I said I would take one and where I'm I on the list and he said number three but since the number two guy is not sure if he wants one or not and that I'm ready to buy he would call me next week. So I'm just waiting till they get theirs in. I'm not saying which dealer cause the other Northern Calif Grom buyers will see this post and may High Ball me to get a Grom from this dealer. I will post pic and video of my buying of the Grom. More likely gopro videos since I'm now a fan of videos instead of still photo pictures.
Wish me Luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.