Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture and a video clip of my new Hot Lap dual slip-on exhaust.
The rattling sound is from my license plate (going to fix that soon)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7wgcFNjsNc]Honda Grom HOT LAP Dual Slip-on Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
995 Posts
wow, i have to say, this dual exhaust setup is one of the best looking ones. all you need at this point is a tail tidy kit to complement the look of the duals.

·
Registered
86 Posts
This is one of the nicest exhaust set-ups that I have seen on the forum. Not only that, but your picture is really really nice. You should enter the Grom of the month contest.

Are you planning any other mods to your Grom?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Are you going to get rid of the fender on your Grom?

I am impressed with the exhaust set-up. I would put that on my Grom too (price depending.) Can you let us know how much you paid for your dual exhaust set-up?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you going to get rid of the fender on your Grom?

I am impressed with the exhaust set-up. I would put that on my Grom too (price depending.) Can you let us know how much you paid for your dual exhaust set-up?
I'm keeping the stock tail/fender on my Grom for safety reasons, the bike is small enough for people not to see it on the road and there are a lot of bad drivers in my area. Just to be safe. ;)

I paid $500 Canadian for my exhaust.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is one of the nicest exhaust set-ups that I have seen on the forum. Not only that, but your picture is really really nice. You should enter the Grom of the month contest.

Are you planning any other mods to your Grom?
Thanks, the build quality of the exhaust is excellent... it is a piece of art !

I am going to enter the next monthly contest for sure :D

I'm still searching for the right aftermarket rear sets, that is the next mod I'm doing to do.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what was install like? did you have to mount your own hanger off the bottom of the seat?
Yes, the mount goes between the subframe and the rear fender. The installation was pretty straight forward. No instructions came with the exhaust but it is pretty easy to figure it out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts